7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch Cancellation Policy
• 48-Hour Notice: Lessons may be cancelled without penalty if done so at least 48-hours in advance of the scheduled time by the client.
• Less Than 48-hour Notice: If a cancellation is made within 48-hours of the scheduled time, full payment for the cancelled lesson is due.
• If a cancellation occurs less than 48 hours and client is able to fill the lesson slot with another student without affecting the current schedule, no payment is required. 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC is under no obligation to fill less than 48 hour cancelled lessons slots. However if 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC is able to fill the lesson slot, no payment will be required.
• Students are allowed one same-day cancellation per year due to illness. The client will not be charged for this lesson. After one cancellation, the client is responsible for full payment for the cancelled lesson.
• No-Show Policy: Any lesson that the client does not show up for without calling or emailing prior to the lesson time will automatically be charged as a lesson.
• After three (3) 48-hour cancellations clients are required to pre-pay for lessons. These lessons are non-refundable and can be paid in advance via cash, check or credit card.
• Cancellations are not confirmed until a cancellation is completed the 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC scheduler. Clients will receive a cancellation confirmation email once an appointment has been cancelled.
• Credit cards on file will be charged according to the cancellation policy listed above.
Clinics Cancellation Policy:
• All clinics require 2-week notice of cancellation for a full refund.
• Cancellations within 2 weeks of a clinic cannot be refunded. We are able to transfer your clinic slot to another student. 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC is under no obligation to fill less than 2-week cancelled clinic slots. However if 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC is able to fill the clinic slot, you will be refunded. You may also find another student to take your clinic slot.
• All cancellations due to illness or injury require a doctor’s note for a refund.