Join our mailing list for pitching lesson updates! Click Here!
Join our mailing list for skills clinics updates Click Here!
Interested in a consistent weekly or biweekly lesson? We have you covered! Fill out our VIP Priority Wait List form at this link!
Ready to schedule? It’s Easy!
A valid credit card is required for all appointments. When booking an appointment the client will see a $1 charge on their card (uncaptured), which is used for validation purposes, but it will be released from Square after 7 days.
Time slots book very quickly but we get a handful cancellations per week so check back frequently to see what we have available. You can also request to be added to the email list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not see any time slots that work for you, please shoot us an email at email@example.com
We have two Locations, Whitehall, PA and Wilkes-Barre, PA
Whitehall: The Hitter’s Edge 3679 Eberhart Road 18052
Wilkes Barre: Maximum Impact Sports Training 275 Johnson Street 18702
Lessons are scheduled for 60 minutes
All pitchers should have their own catcher (parent, sibling, friend, teammate) but if you are unable to provide a catcher we have a few we can put you in contact with. Pitchers may also pitch into a net. Catchers under the age of 18 must wear equipment.
We offer several training options to meet your needs
Private Lessons, Semi Private Lessons (2 students and 1 instructor) and Group lessons (3 students and one instructor) are available!
Lesson Rates Whitehall, PA:
Private $80 // Semi Private $50 // Group $40
Taylor Emmons, Dominique Ficara:
Private $70 // Semi Private $40 // Group $30
Lesson Rates Wilkes Barre, PA:
Semi Private $60
Semi Private $50 Private $80
***Group Classes are offered seasonally. We run Beginner Pitching Classes January-May. Classes are 60 minutes and are sold in packages of 4 lessons.
We also offer team training by request. Please contact us if you are interested in this service.
The typical schedule is as follows:
Hours are subject to change depending on season and availability.
7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch Cancellation Policy
• 48-Hour Notice: Lessons may be cancelled without penalty if done so at least 48-hours in advance of the scheduled time by the client.
• Less Than 48-hour Notice: If a cancellation is made within 48-hours of the scheduled time, full payment for the cancelled lesson is due.
• If a cancellation occurs less than 48 hours and client is able to fill the lesson slot with another student without affecting the current schedule, no payment is required. 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC is under no obligation to fill less than 48 hour cancelled lessons slots. However if 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC is able to fill the lesson slot, no payment will be required.
• Students are allowed one same-day cancellation per year due to illness. The client will not be charged for this lesson. After one cancellation, the client is responsible for full payment for the cancelled lesson.
• No-Show Policy: Any lesson that the client does not show up for without calling or emailing prior to the lesson time will automatically be charged as a lesson.
• After three (3) 48-hour cancellations clients are required to pre-pay for lessons. These lessons are non-refundable and can be paid in advance via cash, check or credit card.
• Cancellations are not confirmed until a cancellation is completed the 7 Deadly Spins Fastpitch, LLC scheduler. Clients will receive a cancellation confirmation email once an appointment has been cancelled.
• Credit cards on file will be charged according to the cancellation policy listed above.